Entering for the first time will take a few extra steps.
No purchase necessary for the instant win.
For more details please see official rules.
You've reached your daily limit of entries. Try again tomorrow
Have you entered the Instant Win sweepstakes?
You've reached your daily limit of entries. Try again tomorrow
Have you entered the Grand Prize sweepstakes?
Thanks for entering. Do you have another code?
for enterting to win the grand prize.
You will recieve an email with more details on your prize
You can only win once. You'll receive an email with prizing information, if you haven't already
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility:Dr. Oetker’s Ristorante Pizza Dream Kitchen Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Dr. Oetker USA, BFG Communications, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
2. Sponsor: Dr. Oetker USA, 10,000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 107W, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 1, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Promotion through the Dream Kitchen Sweeps tab on the Dr. Oetker USA Page on Facebook. Once you click on the tab, you will advance to the authorization page. Follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your name, email address and a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Enter the unique code that you obtained from your purchase of a Dr. Oetker Pizza or use the following code (without purchase) JR664K7TK7 and you will advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes and play the Instant Win Game three (3) times per day during the Promotion Period.Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries on or around January 3, 2013. Instant Win Game: Four hundred fifty-three (453) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME or sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER and/or sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void and will not be honored.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email. The potential Grand prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of the Instant Win prizes (except the Fourth Prize - Pizza Peel) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Fourth Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $20,000 fulfilled as a check. Actual Retail Value: $20,000. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes:
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: Italian Coffee Maker, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $300.
TWO HUNDRED FIFTY (250) SECOND PRIZES: Dr. Oetker's Pizza for a year (awarded as twelve (12) coupons redeemable for any Dr. Oetker's Pizza), ARV: $72.
ONE HUNDRED (100) THIRD PRIZES: Pizza serving platter, ARV: $50.
ONE HUNDRED (100) FOURTH PRIZES: Pizza Peel, ARV: $20.
Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
For All Prizes: Features and details of all instant win prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $45,900.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, BFG Communications, Inc., Facebook, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/LjTOOM. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Dr. Oetker’s Ristorante Pizza Dream Kitchen Promotion
Dr. OetkerUSA Website
Gathering and Using Your Personal Information
The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you knowingly provide to us when you communicate with us through the Website, or by any other means, such as submissions, contests and communications to the Website. No personal information is gathered without your consent. You always have the ability to refuse to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
In certain limited circumstances, we may be required or permitted by law to disclose your Personal Information, such as to the police in the course of a criminal investigation.
Personal Information collected on the Website belongs to [Dr. Oetker] and may be transferred to a purchaser of all or some of [Dr. Oetker's] assets or business.
If at any time it is unclear as to the reason we are requesting your information, or the purpose the information will be used for, or if you have questions, concerns, or complaints about your privacy or your personal information, you may contact us at the address listed below. We will inform you of our complaint procedures and will assist you in resolving the situation.
[Dr. Oetker USA] can be contacted at email@example.com.
How We Care For Your Personal Information
Please note that we work closely with a select group of third parties, such as marketing and promotional agencies or data processors, in order to facilitate the operation of the Website and to make the Website more enjoyable for visitors. Often, these third parties support programs and other activities related to the Website for which your personal information is required. As a result your personal information may be transferred to one or more such third parties for activities and processing relating to these purposes. Additionally, we ensure such third parties follow the same policies that we follow in order to guarantee the safety of your personal information.
At any time after you have submitted your personal information for whatever reason, if you wish to withdraw your consent for our use of such information you may do so subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you withdraw your consent, we will inform you of the implications of such withdrawal; in some cases the withdrawal of consent may prevent us from providing you with goods or services in the future. To withdraw your consent, simply contact us and advise us of what personal information you no longer wish us to use. We will at any time, at your request, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you.
[Dr. Oetker]uses commercially reasonable steps to keep any personal information which it collects about you secure from unauthorized access, deletion or alteration, but, as with any communication of personal information over the Internet, there is a risk that data will be intercepted or otherwise interfered with by third parties.[Dr. Oetker]will have no liability to you if your personal information is intercepted or otherwise interfered with by third parties. You should take precautions to ensure that your personal information is not accessed by others; such precautions include the use of passwords and encryption and turning off your computer when you are finished using it.
What Is Personal Information
Gathering Information with Cookies
Cookies are used minimally on the Website. “Cookies” are small data files that are sent to your browser and then are placed on an individual visitor’s computer hard drive by a web server. Currently, with respect to the Website the 'Session ID' is the only thing stored in a cookie on a visitor’s computer. The purpose of this is to identify the user to the server while the visitor is browsing the Website. This function is not permanent; it only is valid while the visitor is on the Website. It will expire if the user jumps to another site and does come back in a short period of time, approximately 30 minutes. No information about the visitor, the visitor’s computer, or the visitor’s environment is saved by the Website in any way. If you do not want to accept cookies, you will often be able to prevent them from operating by changing your Internet browser settings. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will provide you with further information in this respect.